Saturday, May 24, 2008

Retreats

God Willing I will be visiting the Daughters of Saint Paul in Boston for vows on June 15. Thinking about the sisters makes me feel happy and calm inside!!! I feel God wants to me serve him where I found his love. When I was first there for Holy Week I opened up to him, was honest and felt Gods Love in my heart. After the retreat I felt calmer that I did before the retreat. Jesus worked in my soul!!!!

Throughout the past few weeks while reading Holy darling I have learned that we become closer to Christ through our struggles. Before learning this my vocation was stiffled by me being frustrated and upset about my struggles and thinking that Jesus was not helping me through them. But because I was struggling so much I prayed for forgiveness and peace. I am slowly become patient with Gods Will. Everything is in his time and I have to honestly and firmly engrain that into my heart!!!


At end of June I was be traveling to The Sisters of St. Benedict in Indiana for a week of reflection and to deepen my prayer life!!!! I feel God is calling me to visit this order in order to learn to be patient! and to reflect more upon his will!!!

1 comment:

paulinespirit said...

I'm so happy that you are thinking of visiting Boston for the Perpetual Profession Celebration 6/15. The FSP sisters are wonderful and full of energy for Jesus through the media mission.
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you are discerning God's will for your life.
Jesus filled day :)