Saturday, September 6, 2008

UPDATE ON ME!!

I started my last semester at Oswego STATE!! Boy is it an adjustment becoming acquained to living in the dorms again, and studying and wrting papers. The Lord strengthens me everyday!! In less than I week I will be making a step in my possible vocation to the Daughters of SAint Paul. I pray everyday to Jesus Christ~~~~ One thing I am lacking is patience!!! I need to be patient and wait for his will to be known!! I just want to jump on it and it doenst work like that!! I need to follow HIS WILL HIS WAY!!!!!!!

For all those struggling with school! this quote helps me to stay on track!!

Nail yourself to the Desk Like Christ to the Cross!!!!

Im in the process of writing my vocation journey!! one day in the future it will be posted!! maybe even someday it will be a book to inspire others to follow the way of JEsus!!

No comments: