Monday, October 27, 2008

Following the Lord

I just want to follow the Lord. I want to live my life as a prayer. Sometimes is so hard to do that. Its difficult to balance your prayer life with your school work. Honestly I would rather go prayer and focus on the Lords will rather than school work Being active in the drama club in high school I thought thats what I wanted to do with my life. So, I applied to Oswego State and Genesee Community College. Well, I didnt get into oswego the first time but I was accepted to Genesee Community College. When I first arrived I was petrified because I didnt know anyone, nor did I know where anything was. Even though the school was very small, I didnt know where some of my classes were. Which makes me laugh because now I am at a school that is a zillion times bigger than GCC. Anyways, for the first few weeks I became acquainted with the theatre department. The first show that we partipated in was "The Importance of Being Earnest". Because I only participated in crew I only had to be there a week before the show. The first time I went to rehersal I met the director. The directors name was Steve Vaughn. O goodness I guess you could say I had a bit of a crush on his personality. For the first few rehersals I learned was I was supposed to be doing, which was move a wall for the first act and the second act.

No comments: