Monday, February 23, 2009

"Candice wear a habit"...

Sometimes is so hard not to comtemplate what order to join. I know that right now in my life I have to work through some personal issues. I doing so my mind came back to the first order that I went ot visit; The daughters of St. Paul. What is it about the that makes me jump up and down and want to stay pure, holy and be closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. I have the gift of music to give to the Lord. Ever since I came back from the Sisters of Life I have taken time out of my day to practice my saxophone. The Lord gave me the talent and I want to use it to spread the word of God. It sems he also have given me the talent to write about my struggles and joys in my life. It seems that with those two talents they would seem best fit with the Daughters of St Paul. But who knows right now. The Lord JEsus Christ knows right now. He will let me know in his own time. The DAughters would stretch me in so many ways, that I wish I was with them now. Buts its not Gods time for me to wear a habit. I will wear a habit when he says "CAndice wear a habit. For now I will pray, continue to write my journey down, and find a way to stay connected to the the Daughters of St Paul. Eventually I will begin to post my story I am writing called 'Confessions of a Roman Catholic". This story is about my experiences with confession, But it is turning into my journey of my struggle with SSA and all the people who I have encountered on that journey and what htey have taught me and what I have learned.

No comments: