Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Which color habit should I wear

So just last weekend I just went on a retreat to the Sisters of Life. It was about the Thelogy of the Body. It was amazing to be with the sisters. But I swear this time they put me in a haunted room. Coutning this retreat I have been on three retreats, and never have I had nightmares. The first night I was their I dreamt their was ants crawling all over my wall. When I saw the ants I wents to find a sister. But some tall boy was trying to hold me in my room. I tried to scream but I couldnt. Their was also a girl standing in the corner of my room . I asked them to scream for help but nothing happened. I also found out in the dream that someone killed themselves or was murderd in a Villa Maria. Then I woke up very abruptly at 2 AM. The next time I was up for adoration at 3AM. One of my dreams was that someone was after me and trying to kill me so I went to be with my campus minister where it was safe. Then I woke up to find my door was wide open like someone opened it. It was creepy!!! I thought someone was going walk into my room. Anyways, I also had a dream where I saw the vocation director the to the Daughters of St. Paul, Sister Margaret Michael. I remeber Sister and I taking about me not loving myself and what God created. We also talked a lot about my sexuality and me not accpeting something about myself. But through this retreat Ive come to accept myself and I know what I need to do for my next step. Becuase Im starting to accept who God created me to be Im starting to have Daughters of St. Paul withdrawls. It was weird because when I came home I caught myself a few times saying "The daughers of St. Paul" when I was talking about my experiences at Villa Maria. I dont know somedays like today I think I can use my talents more with the Daughters. Both of them have amazing charisms. I feel at home both places. I remember Sister Meg saying that you need to be chase for a few years. Now I have the "fire under my butt" (quoting Sister Meg) to advance in my discerment to see where God is leading me. So which color should my habit be White or Blue? Ill let God decide!!! :)

No comments: