Monday, January 26, 2009

Seventh day of silence

Sexuality is beautiful because it has been given to me by God. But at times we are tempted by the Devil from below. In times of temptation we say.

This is a woman (man) made in the image and likeness of God, never to be looked upon as an object for my gratification. Lord Jesus grant me the grace to see the image of your glory in the beauty of this (man) and order my sexual desires toward the truth of love. I renounce any tendency within me to use others for my own pleasure and I unite my suffering with yours on the cross

AMEN

4:00

Thelogy of the body is insanely huge. That God for the amazing man by the name of Christopher West. Sitting in adoration I have come to know that my sexuality is beautiful beause it was created by Christ. That is the coolest thing ever. I am loved by Jesus Christ. Becasue he created me in his likeness and image. Im stting here drinking a banana smoothie. Jesus is amazing. I want to say yes. Still cant get used to the noises. I fee like Jack on the titanic when he was at dinner in first class eating and drinking champagne with the fine people. There is a walking a ladder in the window.

4:50

See eucharist at a deeper level!

No comments: