Monday, January 26, 2009

Last day of full silence

So one more day of my silent retreat. I am with so many emotions, Very sad I have to depart tommorow. If it Gods Will I will like to join the order if its a possibility. I really like it here. This place is amazing, here with Jesus the Nazorean. Tommorow leaving the Sisters will be slight of a problem. LOL. Im up a creek without a paddle. Lets see whats going to happen. Prayer is soon and I will leave it in the hands of God.

10:00

I found this meditation in a book by the priest that is saying here on retreat. Father Timothy M. Gallagher. Is Mary speaking to my heart? PRAYER TIME. The Virgin Mary is amazing. So as I was saying before I want to thank the Virgin Mary. One of the meditations in the book I did last night. As you call it Lectio!!!

If you would like the meditation I will type it later!!!!

12:30

Cardinal O'Connor who started the Sisters of Life in 1991. Amazingness. I met him. From reading his book what a down to earth man. He was willing ot help anyone and he was just a person. Didnt act like the raja of ponja in the fact that he was the head of something bigger. Never went to his head. I have such a calming presence in my heart. The sister that will be sitting at my table has been intriquing me for a few days. Something about her, maybe its the fact that one of the sisters in the Daughters named Sister Brigid and they look somewhat alike. Is that a sign or am I looking into to much again. The Lord has showed me the way to the Sisters of Life. Amazing.

6:30 Almost dinner

Waiting for the bell to ring. Why hasnt the bell rung yet? I need to talk the silence in me is depleting. Jesus Lord and Savior of hte world please give me the grace to make it through the last few hourse of silence. My patience is depleting in me. O Lord God grant me patience and give it to me now. The Blessed Virgin Mary, all the angels and saints, please help me to keep silent and only to talk and give the joys of my heart to the Lord. My God and my savior. I feel the last few hours are the hardest. I give you my vocation Lord if you leave my heart at ease the the Sisters of Life. I love it. It feels like its been a minute. O anguish please diminish my soul. The silence Ive made it just about through. Lord I give you my impatience and my struggle to keep silent this evening.

YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH!! GOD IN THE CITY!!!!

10:30

The last night of my silence is upon me. Thank the Lord God Almighty. This retreats proves two things; I can be silent and I willing to be open to listen to Gods call. Nothing can tear me away fro the Sisters of Life. AS long as I dont have to be silent again for a while ITS GOOD!! Tommorow mass at 7:00. Marvelosity of Latin, and English with Father Gallagher saying mass very cool indeed. Now what would be amazing to end this trip would be to see Sister G. If not thats ok. I will pray for her in the morning and during mass. Good night God Bless and hope this journey has brought you closer to Jesus Christ.

No comments: