Monday, January 26, 2009

The sixth day continued

5:00

Me thinking that Im a postulant keeps coming up when I enter into prayer. Also me thinking about my hair and cutting it when they cut my hair for their veils. I wont be able to color it after but I dont know if I want to anymore. Also, me thinking about me weaning myself off the computer and television seeing how I will probably be using them very little when I enter. There will be no time for mindless television. Giving up worldly thinkgs will be for the Glory of God the Father. During pray I thought about doing everything in my habit which includes basketball. It think it will be fun to play b-ball in my habit. Hey I played basketball in my first communion dress (Must have been an omen). I remember my sisters godmother getting really upset and I think I also got punch on it. But thats besides the point. No more soup. Im ok now. Just had ot get that out there. Everyday soup soup soup soup soup. Its amused me because I basically ate campbells soups when I went to community college. But this soup is soo much better. Except for lentel soup. Im not sure.. Strange thought: Me, a bunch of sisters with a dioly on my head. Ok Ive handled silence for a long period of time. I need to focus on prayer. First potty.

9:15

Tommorw I will have confession with Father Paul Check. If he is the priest I think he is the one who is continuing Paul Harveys apostolate which means this confession will be filled with vulnerability. God will give me courage and strength. Earlier I was thinking hard on my confession. Then saying the rosary was a feeling I was given from the Virgin Mary to say to be comforted, saying the rosary is a blessing. Tommorow is my confesssion and all will be given to the Lord.

Bless Me father for I have sinned

BETWEEN ME AND JESUS!!!

YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH

No comments: