Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Silence Experience with the Lord

Between January 3-11 I attended a silent retreat at Villa Maria in Connecticut with the Sisters of Life. Ever since my first experience with the Sisters in November I wanted to visit again. After I graduated I wanted and needed to be silent with Jesus and listen to where he was calling me. Fortunately I found that The sisters of Life gave private and directed retreats throught the year and their was one that was coming up right after the new year. I almost was not able to go on the retreat. The day after New Years my mother and I were down with the flu. UP to the night of the retreat I was still feeling the flu. But the next morning I boarded a bus to connectict and I made it Stanford in one piece. The next coming blogs are my experience in Silence with the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: