Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sixth Day

10:50

What was the purpose for feelig way I did. What was the purpose of commiting those nasty sins? Because it brought me to the hear and now. God grant me peace to never do it again.

2:50

Jesus is going to be pleaced in the center of the altar for the world to see. Jesus Christ is all I need. Tommorow I will talk to him in confession through Father Paul Check, and he helping in courage, main apostolate dealing with same sex attraction. I have so much more peace aout myself than when I first questioned it. The Lord loves me. Its amazing. They just turned the lights on in the chapel and pow the Lord comes alive. Live in the moment of Jesus Christ. I cannot be torn about from my God. He may not be a movie star but when it comes to being happy we are

3:20

During adoration I heard a bird outside and it made me thinkg of the bird that landed in the crown of Jesus when was dying on the cross. Adoration or Exposition is beautiful. AFter I left I thought about my confession. What do I do about confessing? Ive only in my heart told Jesus everything. Now to a priest in confession.

Bless me father for I have sinned

(BETWEEN ME AND JESUS CHRIST)

4:20

As I am looking back on my journal entries form the past few days. I have grown so much in my prayer and in the increase in the trust that Maria Faustina had for Jesus Christ

5:00

TBC!!

No comments: